Tabs

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Spring!


We had a great Spring Break. I am so glad the weather is turning warmer! This is one of my favorite times of the year!

This picture was taken at the park in White House. It was a beautiful day and the girls had a great time. I think Kirsten went down this slide about 30 times! They slept good that night!

We have lots of things going on for the next two months. I can't believe Easter is in 2 weeks! I have Easter dresses for Kirsten and Courtney but nothing for Jessica. Our church egg hunt is this weekend, hopefully the weather will be good!

See ya!

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

I KNEW that pic was going to be great!!! You turkey.

I'm glad you're all okay. Sorry our conversation got cut short but you got the gist of what I wanted to tell you. We're at my Mom's. Call you later...

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the action in that shot. She is getting so big, that it's hard to believe it. I'm glad you had a good spring break. I did too and it definitely put me in the mood for spring. See you soon!

Tiff