Tabs

Monday, July 10, 2006

Lazy Days of Summer!?!

A friend commented to me the other day, "So, what are those lazy days of summer people talk about?" Nothing lazy about our days so far!
We headed to Disney 4 days after Courtney got out of school.
We were home for a week - lazy for the girls, not for me with the catching up from being gone for a week.
Then Mark and I had to go to Virginia for 4 days to help my mother with some things (not a good situation, we will have to go back soon).
We spent this weekend at church getting ready for Vacation Bible School to start tonight. So this week we have VBS every night.
Some out of town friends are supposed to be visiting this weekend.
We have made zero preparations for Jessica moving to Chattanooga, so that's on the to do list. Courtney goes back to school in 21 days!
Man!
So, "Lazy Days of Summer" is a phrase that does not exist, at least not at our house!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

I agree! We've been so busy this Summer, sometimes I wonder how we ever fit in homeschooling. I guess we cut back on the fun stuff although we seen to do a fair share of it then too.

Caroline's chomping at the bit to get together with Courtney soon. She keeps asking me if ya'll can come over and spend the night! LOL She wants to go the Lebanon splash pool. Maybe next week? I haven't called you because you have seemed so busy.

Just give me a call if you're up for it sometime.