Tabs

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Finally got some scrappin' done!



The girls and I went over to Tracie's on Monday. Courtney was out of school and it has been forever since she has been able to play with Caroline.

I actually got my act together and took some pages to work on. Here are the results! Nothing spectacular but 2 two-page layouts is major for me. I would have liked some major uninterrupted time to keep the creative juices flowing but I'm glad I got to do what I did!

These pages are more vibrant IRL. I need to play with that photo software!

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh I'm just now seeing these! I LOVE how the Courage title came out. The first option you showed me scared me but I didn't want to say that in case you didn't have other options. ha! Of course I could have loaned you my 394 lettering choices in my own stash. :)

Great layouts! We had fun, didn't we? See ya Monday!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Jennifer! Doesn't it feel great when you can get some layouts done? It just renews my soul when I am able to express my creativity -- to do art. I liked both of them a lot; hope to see you soon!

Tiff