Tabs

Monday, February 19, 2007

A new adjective

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in so long and sorry to start back with a complaint! My new adjective isn't really new. The way I am going to choose to use it is new. "Comcastic" now means the opposite of it's intended meaning. To me, "Comcastic" equals crap, unreliable, horrible, frustrating, you get the idea. A few months ago, we down graded to have the limited basic service with the family tier. This required Comcast to come out and install one of their oh-so-attractive boxes to our TV. Ever since then, our service has been anything BUT "Comcastic" (their definition).

This is also my new swear word. I don't say ugly words but do, occasionally feel the anger and frustation that causes some people to throw out the explitives. So instead of saying, "That really 'stinks' (our whatever is your choice word)! I will now say, "That is really Comcastic !", in a sarcastic tone of course.

So if you hear this coming from me, you'll know what I mean!

No comments: