Tabs

Sunday, December 30, 2007

(almost) Happy New Year

It is almost a new year. This is always a time of mixed emotions for me. I love getting a fresh, new calendar and the prospect of a fresh start. But it is the end of another year, which seems to go by faster every year. I gave up making resolutions a long time ago! I seem to lose my focus somewhere along the way. I guess one thing I've learned in all these years is that change happens and it is okay to adapt. That said, there are a few things I want to work on this year. I have to get into better shape and I want to study the Word more. Our pastor made a good point this morning in saying that the Word does no good until we write it on our hearts. Amen! (or The End, as Kirsten says!)

Anyway, I think we are all on the mend here. Marks eye gets better everyday. If you would like to see a picture, just let me know and I'll email it to you!

Have a safe and happy new year!

No comments: