Tabs

Monday, July 20, 2009

More!

I owe all this scrappy mojo to my wonderful friend Tracie who challenged me to only use the products from Jenni Bowlins kits. The snow layout is one I had going before the challenge. The other four were done at Tracie's house with no pictures! That picture of me and Mark was taken at a marriage retreat and they printed it as one of those greeting card photos and the border matched exactly! So I guess it was meant to be! It feels good to get some layouts done and play with my stash!





1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

YOU GO GIRL!! Go. Go. Go.

You have made yourself out to be a fibber. You always act like you can't journal but you did a great job on the one about you and Mark. I love all of these and I'm glad I played a part in making you scrappy again. LOL Love you!