Tabs

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Its a revival!

For this blog that is! Update blog has been on my to do list for so long now that I started to ignore it. Hopefully today will be the last day I ignore it for such a long time! It would be impossible to "catch up" so I'm just going to start with current info and move forward.

Halloween is over. Thanksgiving is on the way and then Christmas. My calendar for the next two months is slowly but surely filling up. I like being busy but I want to really enjoy each and every day and all the activities. One thing I really enjoy about this time of year is the decorating. The style of our home is very simple - we don't like clutter. But we get a little more intense during the holidays!

One of my favorite areas to decorate is the mantle.

Here is my Halloween version for this year:



I plan to get it back to just a fall display this week.

No comments: