Tabs

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What is wrong with this picture?


Other than the fact that it is a weird angle and it's a photo of feet! LOL! It is the fact that it is November 9th and I am wearing capri pants and sandles! It was 78 degrees at 8:00 this morning! I am not complaining, this is my kind of weather. Mid 70's, no humidity, slight breeze. Absolutely perfect! I have had the windows up for 3 -4 days no. But it looks like today is the last day of this perfection for a while. Rain is coming and that usually means a cold front this time of year, so temps will drop. Oh well, hopefully I can enjoy this day to the fullest!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hilarious!!!!! Great pic! I did notice yesterday that you had sandals on and I thought, I should just wear sandals too - everyone else does!!!

I think we're in for a cool blast soon!