Tabs

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Tracie. So, here goes!

4 jobs that I have had:
1. Golden Corral (I think everyone should work in the food industry at some point, so they know how to treat people in the food industry!)
2. One Price Clothing (retail also, for the same reason!)
3. Hermitage Kitchen and Bath (assistant kitchen designer)
4. Currently SAHM and freelance designer

4 movies I love:
1. The Sound of Music
2. My Fair Lady
3. O'Brother Where Art Thou
4. The Fisher King

4 places I have lived:
1. Lebanon, TN
2. Dugway, Utah
3. Madison, TN
4. currently and most of my life, Gallatin, Tn

4 TV shows:
I really have stopped watching TV but I do like the following:
1. CSI
2. Without a Trace
3. Numbers
4. Alias (but I'm behind a season)

4 Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Virginia - Charlottesville, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg
2. Did a school tour of NYC and DC
3. Gulf Shores, AL
4. Going to Disney in March!

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Two Peas
2. Various blogs (I check about 10 daily)
3. The local news site
4. Then I just surf if I have the time

4 favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Chocolate
3. Bread
(I think I see the reason the area between my waist and knees is not very attractive!)
4. Drink of choice: Dr. Pepper

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. I really am happy and blessed to be home with my kids
2. But I would love to be on a nice, warm, white beach somewhere with a good book

4 Bloggers I'm tagging:
Well, this is pitiful but I don't know any other bloggers who haven't been tagged. So, if you read this and haven't been tagged, then You're it!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

I never knew you loved Italian so much until lately!!!