Tabs

Friday, August 12, 2005

Note to self...


Do not update your blog, do laundry or go to the bathroom unless Kirsten is asleep, restrained (in highchair or baby bed) or supervised by someone else.

Yesterday, while typing the entry below, Kirsten desided to decorate herself. I cannot figure out where she got the ink pen but she had fun with it. She also wrote on the wall a little bit. When I walked into the room, she pointed to her leg and said "Mess!" I tried to explain to her that this was bad and that I was not happy with the situation. Then I reinforced that by taking a picture! Would that be seen as mixed signals? Oh, well. This will be the first of many 'Messes' I'm afraid. Neither one of the other two ever wrote on the wall, by the way. I think they both wrote on themselves at some point.

She is in her highchair watching Baby McDonald right now. I did learn my lesson!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

That is hilarious!!!! Mine never wrote on herself but wrote on the wall so many times I can't count. She wrote on the wall with crayons mostly but then there's the time she wrote with Ranch dressing!!!! The echo of my screams still ring out from that one!

Do you have a digi camera I don't know about? How are you posting pics without one?