Tabs

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

She did good today


Today Courtney's class went to music during their related arts time. Ms. Crider is her music teacher and she has a great personality. Jessica had her as a music teacher and I know her through Girl Scouts. I have a tape and songbook around her somewhere of her singing all those silly campfire songs.

Anyway, Courtney loves her and her silliness. Evidently today Courtney did a good job in music class. She got to pick out a stamp, color of ink and where she wanted the stamp. I have no idea why she picked her forehead! (Sorry the picture is a little blurry, having camera operator problems!) You probably can't see it very well, she has a red star stamped on her forehead!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Too cute!!!! Here's a msg from Caroline for Courtney:

I love you Courtney. I like it when I can see you. I wish that I could see you again someday.

Love, Caroline