Tabs

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A lazy week

Well, Christmas is over along with all of it's busyness. We had a great one and I'm hoping you did too. But now I need some motivation! We have done absolutely nothing this week. I've done some laundry and managed to keep the house from looking like a total disaster. Mark, Kirsten and Courtney all have some kind of cold. So I'm sitting here wondering what I should be doing! I could scrap but I'm still deciding how I'm going to proceed after reading "The Big Picture". I do have some ideas for mini albums but not ready to work on them. I could organize my scrap stuff, maybe! I could start putting the Christmas stuff away but I'm not ready to do that. I've filled in all the birthdays on the new calendar. I need to make some lists of things coming up in January but not feeling that either! Oh well, I guess I'll just be lazy!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Jennifer - I think you might be missing "the big picture" from Stacy. I take her main msg to be that you should scrap whatever you're really inspired about, don't worry about where it's going to go or what size it is, then you'll find a place! Just scrap!!!

Now you can preach at me 'cause I haven't scrapped in ages but my house is a mess and I feel cruddy. LOL