Tabs

Friday, December 02, 2005

Tis the season!


For the past few years the holidays have stressed me out! I think one reason for that is because I waited until the last minute to do anything! This year I decided to get my act together! As of today, December 2 my decorations are up, my Christmas cards are addressed and signed and the Santa order for the girls has been placed. I hope to make a major dent in the rest of my shopping list this weekend. We had the decorations up this weekend actually. I feel like we have tons of time to actually enjoy the holiday! I hope to actually have time for some family time activities this year like making cookies. Here's wishing all a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Beautiful!! I'm almost done decorating. I feel like I'm really behind this year already (in stark contrast to you). Probably b/c I haven't even started shopping. I need to do that this week but it's going to be oh so cold!!!

Miss you!