Tabs

Monday, June 26, 2006

Disney Report - Day 4




MGM Studios!

Another hot, long day! Again, the highlights of the day included seeing the characters and the parade. I think Courtney's favorite was the Honey, I shrunk the kids playground. We also saw the Playhouse Disney show, the Little Mermaid show and the Beauty and the Beast show. They were all very entertaining and fun. The Mermaid show was a bit short but the effects were good. Mark and Jessica rode the Rockin' Roller Coster and the Tower Of Terror. They thought they were both pretty fun.

I think this day was the hottest and just about our breaking point! We should have taken a break back at the hotel in the middle of the day but we didn't!

The last show of the day was Fantasmic! And it was fantastic! The effects were very cool with a combination of water, lasers and fireworks. There were a couple of scary moments but it had a Disney, happy ending! We all enjoyed it very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool! It looks like we were at the same place! fun stuff huh? Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you liked my BPS project... I'd love to see what you do.

Have a great day!
Gretchen