Tabs

Monday, June 05, 2006

Let the countdown begin!

Only 13 more days until we leave for Walt Disney World. Sometimes when I think about it I can't believe we are actually going. At other times, I start panicking! I am a planner and I feel a bit out of control with planning this trip! We are going to be there for 5 days and I know there is no way we are going to be able to do/see everything. The girls are beyond excited. I kind of wish I had kept it a secret until we got there. Not because they are bugging me but just to see their face when we got there.

So we have our accomodations set. A character breakfast scheduled. I have my packing list started. I bought and read a guide book. I visit several websites almost daily. My brain is on overload! The bad part is that I have just touched the tip of all the info on this magical place. I'm counting on that magic to make this a great trip in spite of my lack of knowledge!

Here's hoping for a fun, fun trip!

No comments: